I love grilled fish, soy sauce and brown sugar so this recipe was a recipe that I could get excited about. I discovered that baking is an option. Bake at 425° for approximately 15 minutes. But grilling is my favorite.
1 1/2 pounds salmon fillets
lemon pepper to taste
garlic powder to taste
salt to taste
1/2 C soy sauce
1/3 C brown Sugar
1/3 C water
1/4 C vegetable oil
- Season salmon fillets with lemon pepper, garlic powder, and salt.
- Combine soy sauce, brown sugar, water and vegetable oil and stir until sugar has dissolved. Place fish in a large resealable bag and pour mixture over fish and seal, turn to coat and marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Lightly spray fish cage with Pam to reduce sticking.
- Place fish on grill and discard marinade.
- Cook fish for 6 to 8 minutes per side
This recipe kicks it up a notch from your normal hum drum salmon recipe. Enjoy!